I'm looking for...
4ft6 Double Silentnight Eco Comfort Breathe 3000 Firmer Mattress
For your most refreshing night’s sleep
Good for you, good for the environment
Silentnight's eco-friendly mattresses made from sustainable materials won’t cost the planet or your pocket.
High performance fibres spring back to their original shape for superior durability and luxurious comfort.
The revolutionary Microclimate sleep system combines three layers of advanced fibre technology for enhanced breathability, forming the ideal sleeping environment, whatever the season.
Helping to prevent pollution of our seas and oceans
150 recyclable plastic bottles go into Silentnight's advanced Eco Comfort polyester filling. To date, Silentnight have managed to prevent a grand total of 105 million plastic bottles from entering our beautiful seas and oceans.
1. Breathable Coolmax™ Sleep Surface
Coolmax™ fibres wick moisture away from the body, creating a cooling effect for enhanced breathability and moisture control.
2. Eco Breathe Fibres™
The latest in sleep technology, vertical Eco Breathe Fibres™ quickly channel moisture away from your body to prevent overheating through the night.
3. Eco Comfort Fibres™
Horizontally designed Eco Comfort Fibres™ naturally evaporate moisture through the breathable mesh border, to maintain a clean, fresh and healthy sleeping environment, night after night.
Firmer firmness rating
If you switch between sleeping on your back and side, medium/firm offers a comfortable solution for both positions
Zoned support from head to toe
The Eco Comfort Breathe 3000 has a 3000 pocket-spring support system; 2000 Mirapocket springs to offer tailored support, paired with an additional layer of 1000 Ultraflex mini-springs which react independently to the weight and movement of your body, providing even weight distribution and maximum sleeping space.
It’s also been scientifically zoned to add extra support to the hips and shoulders, which promotes healthy spinal alignment and back posture.
The eco-revolution is here:
All manufacturer spring counts are always based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on your choice of mattress size.
Please note that any additional accessories, pillows, headboards or mattresses shown may be for illustrative purposes and may not be included in the purchase price unless otherwise stated, but may be available separately.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH A DAYTIME TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WE NEED TO CALL YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR DELIVERY
If your item is in stock you can have this delivered on a FREE next working day delivery if ordered before 4pm or alternatively choose another day that suits you if that is not convenient*
Our Standard delivery service available at no extra charge for all large items is a 2 man room of choice service with the items unpacked if required and all packaging removed.
Our delivery partner will contact you the evening prior to your chosen day of delivery with a 2 hour time slot and a further call is made on the delivery on the day itself.
For single mattresses (2'6 or 3'), Vacuum packed or rolled mattresses and smaller items such as pillows we also offer a next day service but this is a one man delivery to the door only.
Orders placed after 4pm will be available for delivery within 2 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday as standard, a Saturday delivery is available on either the one man or two man service for an additional £30.00
If the item is not available from stock or is made to order there are delivery lead times on the specific product. Once the item is available for delivery we will contact you to arrange a convenient day.
Please note that the delivery price stated (where applicable) is for Mainland UK only.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Southern and Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Isle of Wight is available but will incur additional delivery charges.
Additional services such as assembly is available on certain items. We are here to help so please contact us for further information or alternatively call (0800) 614 172 or (01529) 301919
Mon - Sat 9am-5.30pm Sun 10am-4pm.
*certain product categories are subject to a minimum order value of £299.00
Did you find a better price somewhere else? We'll gladly price match the competition.
And of course, by shopping with us you get the benefit of our expertise.
Price Match conditions:
1. Our Price Promise applies to any competitor in the mainland UK, including UK websites but excluding factory outlets, membership clubs, duty free shops, home shopping channels, other auction sites, market stalls, private sales and liquidation (or any other "closing down" or insolvency) sales.
2. The product must be new, identical in style, specification, size and colour, and offered on the same terms.
3. The competitor store or website must have the product in stock and available for immediate purchase or delivery.
4. Gift vouchers, voucher codes and cash back are exempt.
5. Typographical errors shall not apply. No affiliate, promotional, voucher code or media discount applies. Any other retailer's price match promotion which offers an additional rebate or other benefit for any price matched product is also excluded.
6. We must be able to verify the competitor's price and stock position to our satisfaction.
7. The price being matched must include all taxes (including VAT), postage and packing charges as applicable.
8. All Price Promise transactions are carried out at our descretion.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw this Price Promise at any time.
On selected items or day of choice
Available for all beds and mattresses
We won't be beatenon price
Stockists of the world's leading brands
Our dedicated staff are trained to deliver the best possible advice